Luxury Rehab in San Diego
Villa Oasis in San Diego provides upscale luxuries that help the patients relax, rest, and recover. With professional care and a luxurious environment, a person struggling with addiction finds the help they need to regain control of their life.
What Is a Luxury Rehab Center in San Diego?
Potential patients often wonder about the difference between luxury rehab centers and traditional rehab centers. The term luxury rehab defines a rehab center that concentrates on offering high-quality, upscale treatments in an environment of luxury and beauty.
While a luxury rehab offers many of the same addiction treatments and therapies as a traditional rehab center, it also offers some upscale options that afford the patient struggling with addiction an additional chance at a seamless recovery.
While the patient deals with their addiction issues and any dual diagnosis, they enjoy a luxurious stay at the Villa Oasis in San Diego surrounded by natural beauty, and can enjoy the upscale amenities to relax and focus on themselves during this crucial stage of addiction recovery.
In a luxury rehab center, a patient feels more at home and comfortable than in the cold, institutional feel of a traditional rehab center with its drab colors and uncomfortable furnishings. Creating a safe and comforting environment, a luxury rehab center helps the patients concentrate on their therapies and treatments.
From holistic therapies to nutritious, gourmet meals, the luxuries a patient finds at Villa Oasis in San Diego encourage them to invest in their own recovery and search out the therapy that helps them make great strides. Luxury rehab can help a person struggling with addiction and a dual diagnosis overcome their obstacles.
Luxury Amenities and Therapies
At Villa Oasis in San Diego, a patient finds the luxury amenities that make the process of recovery seem less overwhelming than at a traditional rehab center. The difference between a traditional rehab facility and a luxury rehab lies in the amenities offered to the patients during their recovery.
Some of the luxurious amenities at Villa Oasis in San Diego include:
- Personal training and physical fitness to strengthen the body and mind
- On-site professional, personal chef to prepare nutritious and healing meals and snacks
- Hike therapy through Villa Oasis’s natural landscape
- Daily yoga classes to stretch the body and calm the mind
- Healing nutrition education to maintain a healthy diet when the patient leaves the rehab
- Beautifully appointed and calming bedrooms for quiet time and healing
- Common areas that feel like they belong in a luxury home and not an institution
- Caring and compassionate staff that focuses on the patient’s healing and needs
- Reiki healing helps center the patient’s energy
- Sound Bowl Therapy from Tibet to encourage relaxation
Recovery isn’t easy, but a luxury rehab center can help patients overcome their obstacles with non-traditional therapies in a luxurious setting that promotes healing. Villa Oasis in San Diego is dedicated to providing patients with the tools they need for recovery.
Range of Therapies and Treatments for a Lasting Recovery
The journey of healing is different for every person struggling with addiction and an underlying condition. At Villa Oasis in San Diego, we offer a variety of treatments and therapies, so the patient can find the right fit for their journey and make the recovery they deserve.
A few of the treatments and therapies offered include:
- Trauma-informed therapy
- 12-Step therapy for patients who benefit from a more traditional approach
- Solution-focused therapy to build coping skills
- Acceptance and commitment therapy for changing patterns of behavior
- Narrative exposure therapy to overcome traumatic events
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to relearn positive ways of thinking and behavioral patterns
- Motivational interviewing to discover the best course of treatment for a patient’s success
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) helps a patient deal with current emotions and challenging situations to avoid relapses
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy teaches the patient to be in the moment and create positive reactions to challenges
- Equine therapy encourages healing through working with horses that offer trust and empathy
- Family systems therapy can help resolve issues stemming from familial relationships
- Expressive art therapy uses art to deal with uncomfortable issues
Each patient responds to therapy and treatment in different ways. The right course of treatment for one patient is seldom right for all. At Villa Oasis San Diego, we understand that each patient is an individual and work with them to find the right treatment and therapy for their needs and recovery.
Treatments for Dual Diagnosis for a Full Recovery
In many cases, a person who struggles with addiction to drugs or alcohol has an underlying mental health issue that needs to be treated along with the addiction for the patient to have the best chance of a lasting recovery. This is referred to as a dual diagnosis.
At the beginning of a patient’s stay, the therapist and patient work together to identify any underlying conditions of their addiction. The most common underlying conditions and dual diagnoses include:
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorder
- And more
By identifying and treating the underlying cause of the addiction, the patient’s therapy during their time at our luxury rehab focuses on the dual diagnosis, so the patient receives treatment for successful healing.
If a patient has a dual diagnosis, it’s essential that they receive treatment for both their addiction issues and the underlying mental health issues. This treatment heals the entire person and not only their addiction issues. If left untreated, the underlying issue can lead to relapses in the future.
LUXURY REHAB WITH VILLA OASIS SAN DIEGO
Treatment for addiction and a dual diagnosis doesn’t have a one-size-fits-all solution. At Villa Oasis, we offer a full scope of treatments and therapies to provide patients with their best chance of recovery and to avoid relapses in a luxury environment. Contact us today!